For Sale €1,980,000 - Houses, Luxury Villas
There is a number of property options available, starting from a 2 bedroom, 135 m2 residence for around € 1,500,000 up to residences of several hundred sq. meters, reaching € 10,000,000.
These residences provide a unique sense of exclusivity right on the water’s edge on their private beach and surrounded behind by the Elounda 9-hole golf course, as well as all the benefits and outstanding personal services of the leading hotel in Greece, the amenities, security, maintenance and generally, peace-of-mind and hassle-free ownership.
• Luxurious residence, with private outdoor space with a private pool and unhindered view of the Aegean provide a sense of exclusivity. A private holiday retreat with access to a private sandy beach
• Living area with open fireplace and hi-fidelity electronics including LCD TV and surround sound leads opens up to the private terrace where the outdoor heated seawater pool is located
• Two Bedrooms with en-suite luxurious marble bathrooms, whirlpool tub, walk-in shower, elegant luxurious finishes . Service bedroom with bathroom.
• Steam Shower, Sauna, fitness equipment
• Guests’ W.C.
• Communication portals throughout
• Kitchen, storing space, laundry and staff quarters complete this unique residence
• 200 sqm
Suite features, amenities and services:
• Individually controlled air-conditioning/heating.
• Split unit air-conditioning
• Control panel with “privacy/service please” buttons
• LCD flat screen TV and satellite channels, music channel, DVD/CD player
• Desk, direct-dial telephone, high speed internet connection free of charge, DATA port line
• Dressing table with hairdryer
• Electronic safety deposit box
• Hypo-allergic pillows and feather pillows
• Cribs, baby-cots and high chairs available
• Luxurious marble bathrooms with Airbath® tubs, walk-in shower, audio sound, telephone, towel heaters, make up/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, slippers and signature bath amenities.
• Wake-up service
• Laundry and dry cleaning service – same day or next day delivery except Sundays and public holiday
• Turn-down service including complimentary bottle of water
• 24-hour room service
• Voltage 220V/50Hz
Exterior construction work on all the project has been completed as of Spring 2011, awaiting interiors finishing for those units not sold yet and in use by their owners. The residences are offered fully furnished, equipped and decorated in total luxury, and are offered in move-in condition, with all the utilities and other infrastructure fully functional. Buyers can choose from two interior décor alternatives, Contemporary and Traditional. Offered in 2, and up to 5 or 6 bedroom layouts, the units include outdoor and in some cases also indoor pools, internal home gym/spa, staff quarters, storage/laundry rooms, etc. – even the free use of an electric club car is included for each residence.
All the residences benefit from full hotel maintenance and security, 6-star hotel services and amenities, optional maid services/housekeeping, in addition to all the privileges and rights and special pricing for certain services, all included in the residences club. And included in the amenities are the award-winning Six-Senses spa, full watersports club, scuba, sailing and yachts, private yacht piers, the golf course, tennis courts, full indoor gym, Children’s daycare center and a number of restaurants and bars, all within the hotel resort, at special discounted rates.
Also available is the resort’s rental program, whereby owners can give their residence for hotel operation, sharing the revenue generated. The residences have the required licence by the EOT (Greek National Tourism Organisation). This is an important value enhancer, as income generation, although not necessarily desired by all owners, is a significant value determinant for any property.
An annual net income of over €100.000 can be expected.
… and all this for a hassle-free fully serviced vacation home in the most privileged and exclusive waterfront location in Greece!
Elounda was a small fishing town on the Mirabello Bay, on the island of Crete.
Although fishing is still a large part of life in this very picturesque area, tourism has taken over as the main industry of Elounda.
It is part of the municipality Agios Nikolaos. It is popular with European tourists and has many hotels including several 5*hotels.
Elounda is also the closest major town to the former leper colony of Spinalonga. The town is a 10 minute drive to Agios Nikolaos and the village of Plaka (Lasithi).
Agios Nikolaos is the capital of the county Lasithi and is located at the Mirabello Bay, north-east Crete, only 40mins away from the international airport of Heraklion.
Geographically the town is well protected from strong winds allowing sea sports and swimming nearly all year round.
Although Agios Nikolaos has a population of less than 20,000 it has a several banks, supermarkets, shops of every kind, doctors, a modern hospital of high standard, public swimming pool and tennis courts, yacht marina, harbour, cinema, theatre, gyms, a 9-hole golf course, schools ranging from nurseries to 6-level high school and generally all the amenities you would expect to find in a large modern European town.
The microclimate is one of the best in Greece and the moderate temperatures rarely exceed 30c in summer or fall below 15c in wintertime. This wonderful dry climate together with the natural beauty of the area has attracted most of the high class hotels of Greece to operate here.