For Sale €135,000 - Land
Seaside building land, located in Vlichadia, at the north coast of Crete, north-west of the busy luxury tourist resort of Elounda, with very nice views of the Cretan Sea and the mountains behind.
The land is 4100 m2 in size.
One part of it is inside the village planning zone and can be divided into 3 separate plots:
1) A plot of 800 m2 with the planning permission (allowance) for a house or houses of a total of 400 m2, built on one or two floors, plus basement and attic.
2) Another plot of 800 m2, identical to 1.
3) A plot of 500 m2 with the planning permission (allowance) for a house or houses of a total of 240 m2, built on one or two floors, plus basement and attic.
The other part of the land (4) which is outside the village planning zone (2000 m2) would have the planning permission of a house or houses of 186 m2 plus basement and attic.
So the entire land, if divided accordingly into 4 separate plots, would have a total building capacity of 1226 m2 (plus basement).
The land has good road access.
Electricity, water and phone lines are present and easy to connect.
Very little development has taken place in the area that has a uniquely natural, unspoilt beauty.
There are a few small villages for basic shopping within a short drive from Vlichadia.
There is a very nice fish tavern in the village that stays open all year.
Distance to the sea: only about 240 meters (on a straight line).
The tourist resort of Plaka, Elounda is about a 25 minute drive from the plot. In Plaka and Elounda can be found many more shopping possibilities and amenities as well as nice organized beaches.
The international airport of Heraklion is about 1 hour 15 minutes from here.
- Measurements and distances are approximate and intended as a guide only.
- The price does not include buyer's purchase expenses (purchase tax, legal/administrative costs and real estate agent fee).