For Sale €200,000 - Land
This plot of land is very near the small fishing village of Plaka Elounda.
The area is one of the most popular areas in Greece partly due to the best seller ‘the Island’ by Victoria Hislop and most importantly due to its unique beauty and character.
The once horrifying leper colony of Spinalonga with its spectacular Venetian fortresses is visible from this plot of land offering a clear view to the past.
A house or houses of up to 200 m2 plus basement can be built on this plot allowing spaces for swimming pool(s), terraces, garden, parking, etc.
Services like electricity, water, phone lines and broadband internet are right next to the plot.
Road access is available.
Closest destinations other than Plaka (short walk) are:
* The elite holiday resort of Elounda (5 min drive).
* The cosmopolitan seaside town of Agios Nikolaos (15 min drive)
* Dozens of great beaches and stunning mountain walks.
* Sites of history and mythology.
* Sports, activities and leisure
The international airport of Heraklion is about an hours drive from Plaka.
- Measurements and distances are approximate and intended as a guide only.
- The price does not include buyer's purchase expenses (purchase tax, legal/administrative costs and real estate agent fee).